Isaac Mbeche Nyang\'au
- CV and Downloads
- Land use and food security
- Social and cultural change and adaption
- Sustainable use of biological resources
Biomass Web project
Senior Research Assistant, icipe 2007-2013,
Research officer, FARM-Africa 2003-2006,
High School Biology/Chemistry teacher 1998-2000.
Bsc Biological sciences (Egerton University, Njoro 1994-1998)
Msc Rural Development Studies (Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala 2000-2002)
- Designing and implementing field data collection instruments, analysis and report writing.
- Participatory Research Management, Monitoring and evaluation.
Center for Development Research, ZEF
International Center of Insect Physiology and Ecology (icipe)
Food security and agricultural innovation systems in Eastern Africa
Center for Development Research (Bonn-Germany) and icipe (Kenya)
Prof. Dr. Christian Borgemeister and
Prof. Dr. Anna-Katharina Hornidge
Dr. Girma Kelboro